1) Why do you seem to be inconsistent in your interpretation of the Bible?
2) What is the difference between killing and murder?
3) When is it okay to defend oneself?
4) Can you explain the difference between the use of the titles Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus, Jesus, and Lord Jesus?
5) Can you speak of the issue of Easter and sunrise services in todays church?"
1) Should Christians be baptized for the dead?
2) How can burning flesh be a sweet smelling aroma?
3) Dr. McGee elaborates on the mystery parables of Matthew 13.
4) Dr. McGee discusses the parable of the seed and the sower.
5) Dr. McGee discusses the parable of the tares.
1) Why did God punish only one of the prophets in 1 Kings 13?
2) Can you explain the meaning of our place in the world according to 1 Corinthians 7:31?
3) Is Matthew 24 speaking of the future?
4) How can John 3:13 say that no man has ascended into heaven, but what about Enoch and Elijah?
5) What books was Paul referring to in 2 Timothy 4:12,13?
6) Can you discuss the issue of heresy in the church?
1) Are there different degrees of punishment?
2) If a preschool aged child dies will they be saved?
3) When did the Jewish race begin?
4) Should someone be baptized again even if they were baptized as an infant?
5) Should a saved person use foul language?
6) Can you explain the apparent contradiction of the verses that say some saw God and others that say we cannot see God?
7) Why does God say that He will not blot a name out of the book of life as if there were times He would do so?
8) What did Jesus mean when He said let the dead bury their own dead?
1) How can Jesus be one with God but separate?
2) What is the next step after salvation?
3) Can you discuss the relationship of the great apostasy and the rise of Islam?
4) Are the Book of Life and the Lambs Book of Life the same book?
5) How can I have assurance of my salvation?
6) Who are the two witnesses in Revelation?
1) In Matthew 17:10 is Jesus saying that John the Baptist is the Elijah who was to come?
2) What is the womans place in the church?
3) Does the Lord reveal secret information about His will?
4) Why do you present Spurgeon as holding universal atonement when he staunchly held to limited atonement?
5) How do I respond to the groups that come to my door and present a different Jesus?
6) Why do some ministers use Matthew 19 as grounds for divorce?
7) What do you believe about the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the speaking of tongues?
1) Why are the narratives in the four gospels different?
2) Is it a sin to have a blood transfusion?
3) When God created Adam was it blood that God breathed into him according to the verse that refers to life being in the blood?
4) Does the cup in the Lords Supper make reference to wine or water?
5) Why did God let the devil in the Garden of Eden?
6) How many days was Jesus on earth after His resurrection? And how many miracles did He perform during that time?
7) Why dont you believe that the Old Testament saints were filled with the Holy Spirit?
1) What happened to Moses wife? Did she leave him or die in the wilderness?
2) Who are the Nicolaitans mentioned in Revelation 2:15?
3) Does the Song of Solomon speak of interracial relationship?
4) When Paul says in 1 Corinthians that the old has passed away and all things have become new, what about the continued presence of our old nature?
5) When we get saved do we still have the longings of the old sins we used to commit?
6) If a man leaves his wife to marry another, is the wife he left considered an adulterer if she remarries?
7) How can we speak to those who dont hold to the inspiration of the scriptures?
1) When we die do we leave behind our earthly memories, and will we know our loved ones in heaven?
2) If the Rapture occurs before the "abomination of desolation," why are the days following shortened for the elect?
3) Does John 1:13 refer to Christ or believers?
4) What is the difference between denominational churches and independent churches?
5) Does Matthew 12:31 32 refer to the unpardonable sin?
6) Does the reference to the "Ancient of days" in Daniel 7:13 refer to Christ?
1) Can you discuss the similarity of Genesis 9:25, "A Servant of Servants He shall be to his brethren," and Genesis 16, verse 12, "...he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren"?
2) What are your thoughts on leaving a church for another?
3) Will the new earth come after the Millennium?
4) Does 1 Corinthians 3:15 refer to our salvation or our works?
5) What is your position on capital punishment?
6) Can you explain why Christ cursed the fig tree?
1) Does someone go to hell because we disobeyed God by not witnessing to them?
2) What is the covenant of salt mentioned in Leviticus 2:13 and in other passages?
3) Should a person have a system of doctrine to follow?
4) How can Christians decide which amusements are right from those that are worldly?
5) Did Nahum predict the automobile?
6) Is the Pope the Vicar of Christ?
1) Can we know that we are saved now or do we have to wait until the resurrection?
2) When does the Rapture occur? Is it before, during, or at the end of the Great Tribulation?
3) What should be the Christian's response to the evidence of carbon dating that man existed long before Adam and Eve?
4) How do we accept the salvation that comes from Christ?
5) Why does Romans 4:19 say that Abrahams body was dead when he fathered six children after Isaac?
6) Why do say that speaking in tongues is not for today?